QUALITY INSPECTION CONTENT
1. Whether there are scratches, bruises and blackening of the materials after opening the package.
2. Whether the bending direction is wrong.
3. Whether the inner R and outer r radii are aligned, whether the L arc length is long enough and whether the left straight is long enough.
4. The surface of the square material is concave, bulging, bubbling, closing, and sealing with rubber strip groove.
5. The surface of the opening material is concave, closed, opened, twisted and foamed.
6. Whether the paint, powder and oxide film fall off after stretch bending.
7. Whether the information of writing and lettering drawings is consistent with the material.
8. Whether the package meets the delivery requirements.